13262538

Claire, The final court order states that there should

Hi Claire,
The final court order states that there should be a welfare book between my ex and me to write down welfare issues.
I was told by my barrister my ex will purchase this however his solicitors HV wrote asking if I HV purchased it and also he now wants to forward his sisters email address time so future communications can be done through her via me
To clarify his first letter stated if I purchased the book and if he can email me direct as his solicitors work is now coming to an end as final hearing done
An hour later I recved a letterfrom his solicitor stating he now feels communication should be via email and to avoid fights he wants me to liase with his sister
I have wrote back that if kiason is done via email then does that mean no welfare book and I am awaiting response
I want your advice on:
If they say no welfare book on all via email through his sister then I want to gv my sister email address as my interaction witH his family HV been unpleasant
If they say we are book but email for emergency then can I refuse and just pass my dads number so they can text foremergency
Which option do you wish to use?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Well if he is omitting the welfare book then I agree email but interaction will be my sister and his sister.

If he wants the book and email then I disagree on email becoz then for emergencies is last minute contact cancellation hecn text my dad.

Do ud think that is reasonable

I suggest that you purchase a book (it is worth the £2) and say that you would prefer to use a book than email at this stage.
Say that if all goes well then you may be willing to consider emails between your sisters at a future date
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

They wanted email add for emergency shal I just gv my dads tel num