12826847

I have split from my partner who I was engaged to. I have lived

Customer Question

i have split from my partner who I was engaged to. I have lived in his house for 3 years my name is ***** ***** the mortgage.I have paid for all groceries and for the last 8 months I have paid for an extension to the property and other structural stuff. Now we have parted he wants me to just accept the loss am I entitled to anything we also have wills foe each other leaving everything to the other one should one of us die
How much is the property worth and how much did the extension add to the value?
How much did you pay towards it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I think its worth about 100 thousand the extension would have added probably another 30 thousand I have paid all the instalements on the loan for the extension which I can prove which comes to 3000 or thereabouts. I have read something about beneficial or implied trust. I was expecting to marry this man as we were engaged We have mirror wills and life insurance now he expects me to live ina room at my mum's house and ' forget' about any money I have put in so my enquiry is am I entitled to any money from the property as there was an implied trust?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

are you available to chat with

For clarity - A loan was taken out for the extension and you paid it - is that correct?
Whose name was on the loan agreement