13262538

I was legally aided in my divorce case in the UK in 2002 and

I was legally aided in my divorce case in the UK in 2002 and afterwards a charge was made against my property leaving me owing a sum of almost £20,000. Currently with interests this has ballooned to over £30,000. I HAVE JUST BEEN ADVISED THAT ONCE LEGAL AID STRETCHES TO OVER 10YEARS THEN IAM NO LONGER LIABLE TO MEET THE CHARGE. Kindly advice me whether this advice is correct.
Yours Ernest JANTUAH
LONDON
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
Sad;y I have only bad news for you.
There is no such cut off and no matter how long it takes you will need to repay the charge when the property is sold
Please ask if you need further details