75100385

Injunction Application:I am the Claimant. defendants are appealing

Injunction Application:I am the Claimant. defendants are appealing against an injunction application. I have further evidence which I wish to submit. Can I submit these pictures , emails, police complaints to the Court and not to the defendants as I am concerned that they will continue to harass me and use third party information contained in there against me
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What stage are proceedings at the moment please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Injunction obtained 10/4/15

Defendant claimed a week later and stated they were on holiday so didn't receive injunction application which was posted through their door. They have applied for this to be set aside with my consent.

Hearing is on Monday. I have evidence to prove my case again and will be asking that the injunction remains in place. I am a little anxious about disclosing evidence as there are third party pictures.Am I required to disclose fullemail details of police complaints ref harassment , videos etc to the defendants solicitor or is it acceptable to attach them for the court only. Thank you

Is this a final hearing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The court granted an unconditional injunction order (not an interim one), this appears to be a hearing following their appeal to dismiss the injunction order as they were allegedly on holiday so did not get the application notice, so should be a final hearing from what i understand, they also want costs for making this application to be paid by me, I will be objecting to this

So is this an application to set aside?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
Ok. Then you Can file evidence but it must be 3 days before the hearing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

excellent thank you

Do I need to provide all this evidence to the defendants as it has some confidential third party info

Yes. That is right. You cant rely on it if it is not disclosed. But they can only use it in current proceedings.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you excellent