UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Thank you reply and sorry asking questions.Can

Thank you for your reply and sorry for keeping asking questions.
Can you please advice about what are the required papers for UK marriage. And how long is the procedure of changing my husband tier 2 general visa to spouse visa
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your further question.
Could you also please remember to rate my previous answer at:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/94hqh-thank-reply-few-questions-dont.html
In regards ***** ***** question, if you wish to register the marriage in the UK, you would need to go to your local registrar and give then notice that you intend to marry. At this moment in time you would need to wait 72 days from the date you give notice to marry, once the 72 days have passed you may marry at the registry office. All you need to take with you are your passports and if you have you have been married before then evidence that you have been divorced.
Regarding the process of change from Tier 2 to spouse visa, this could be done using the same day service. What this means is that you can attend the home office with your husband and take all your documents with you, the home office will then make a decision and issue your husband a visa on the same-day.
I hope this answers your question.