75100385

I live 3 houses from a pub. It is very noisy as they have a

I live 3 houses from a pub. It is very noisy as they have a license for the garden as well. Very often people are sitting in the garden until after midnight singing and shouting. What is the law about pub gardens? In other pubs I know they ask customers to go inside after a certain time.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you complained to the Council yet please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No but my 2 other neighbours have but the council is being extremely unhelpful. We often have customers of the pub leaving very late at night and then urinating or vomiting on the sides of our houses. Recently graffiti has also started to appear.

You need to complain to the Police and the Council. They Council has power to deal with the licence which allows them to trade. If they refuse to do so you can take a number of steps:
1) Complain to your local Councillor, because they are elected by you, they can petition the council on your behalf
2) Complain to the Chief Officers of the Council. They should investigate the matter and report back to you
3) If you are not satisfied with the response then you can complain to the Local Government Ombudsman. They offer a free, independent service they can investigate the complaint for free at: www.lgo.org.uk
4) You can issue proceedings for nuisance.
Clearly there is a cost for that but try options 1-3 first.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thats very helpful thank you

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?