75100385

Alex Watts Alex It'sSandra from Menu Printers here

Customer Question

Alex Watts
Hi Alex
It'sSandra from Menu Printers here - The case continues.
I have obtained from the court (well via the court) a transcription of the Injunction Hearing
What I wanted to know is am I allowed to show the transcription print out to my customers who the Defendants have breached the injunction with, to show them that I am telling the truth and that the Defendants don't own the artwork they have used to create their menu.
Just to remind you I own a printing business and 4 others (Defendants) down loaded all my artworks etc and now they are using them (even though I have an injunction to prevent this).
Hello and thanks for requesting me.
Assuming the Judge didnt say the matter was in private then yes it can be disclosed. Many cases are reported and others are not. But unless its a family matter or the court orders otherwise they are in public and transcripts can be disclosed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

There were no restrictions put in place and the judge didn't say it was a private matter.

Would I be able to put it on my website / facebook group page etc. (or is that pushing my luck a bit Laughing

I think that may be pushing it!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thought so, ha ha, worth asking though.

So it is best to keep it between me and the customers in question then really.

We are back in court in 3 weeks time - I have put in an application regarding their failing to adhere to the injunction and requesting a power of arrest to be attached to the injunction.

Also my folding machine (worth £10k) was still on the premises and they admitted it was there (so did their solicitor), but now (without my knowledge or consent) they have taken it to the scrap yard. I am also asking the court to verify this.

The police don't want to know.

Is there anything else you can think of that I could do with regards ***** ***** folding machine xxx

You can report it to the Police as if you owned it, its theft.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Did that but they said that because I can't prove it is no longer on their premises, or that they have put it into storage, I can't take the case any further

Ah. You can add it to any claim you have against them and get the Judge to order they give it back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex - brilliant as usual xxxx

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?