12826847

I am the Treasurer local rugby club and we rent

Customer Question

I am the Treasurer for a local rugby club and we rent out our kitchen facilities to a preferred third party supplier who have installed some of their own equipment in order to supply food and beverages. We charge a flat monthly rental for the use of the facilities.
As it stands I don't think any formal rental or lease agreement has been entered into (they were in place when I came into office) so I am wondering what their rights are as tenants and could we. as a club, use the kitchen on an ad hoc basis utilising other catering outfits or are we tied to the current supplier?
Andy
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is anything in writing at all please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex.

Speaking with the kitchen staff I believe there was a contract written up but never signed. Apparently it was just too complicated and over the top for what we needed and the supplier refused to sign it. I'm trying to obtain a copy of that as we speak.

Andy

It's important to know if anything was signed
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nothing was signed. To date everything is verbal.

And the agreement was not conditional upon anything.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I now have the actual contract that was drawn up but never signed. Is there anyway I can forward this? If not I'll read through it and see what conditions, if any, there were.

Yes***@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Any further progress on this please?

Not had it forwarded from admin yet. I will tell you when
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What is happening with this? I've sent the information requested to admin and chased them to ensure it's been forwarded and I've not anything back either way.

I'm beginning to think this is just a con to get easy money.

Can you forward it again to***@******.*** - say its speciically for me and the question link. I can look at it then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've forwarded the information again to admin, with a request that it is for your attention and I've still not heard anything back from you. What progress, if any, has been made?

And please don't ask me to forward anything on to your admin again. I have don't it twice already. It's your admin. You sort them out please!