12826847

I rented a furnished show home about 2 years ago on a short

Customer Question

I rented a furnished show home about 2 years ago on a short term lease (6months) with an agreement that the furniture will be mine after my tenancy. After the 6months, there were no further negotiations made and am still paying rent at the original fee. Can I ask for my rent to be reduced to an unfurnished property and can I recover the difference from when the original tenancy agreement expired?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am happy to wait and can provide additional information if required

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What does the agreement say about being reduced once it ends please?