12826847

I have two questions.If I own a semi detached house and

Customer Question

I have two questions.
If I own a semi detached house and my nabour gets planning permission to convert their house into two separate dwellings thus turning my house into an end of terrace house rather than a semi detached house and this has a negative effect on the value of my house can I take any form of legal action to recover my losses?
If my drain is shared with two other properties and my next door nabour adds another house to the drain run, can I stop this if he hasn't got my agreement?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

No thank you I'll get advice from somewhere else. Please cancel my request.

Reagrds,

John XXXXXXXX