12826847

GOOD EVENING I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME ADVICE 2 YEARS AGO IN

Customer Question

GOOD EVENING I WOULD LIKE TO GET SOME ADVICE 2 YEARS AGO IN MARCH WE HAD MY MOTHERS HEADSTONE PUT ON HER GRAVE WE PAID FOR THE GROUND ALSO WE PAID FOR THE HEADSTONE WE ALSO PAID EAST LONDON CEMENTERY TO HAVE THE HEADSTONE PUT ON LAST WEEK WE HAD A PHOTO OF OUR MUM PUT ON THE HEADSTONE A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER I RECIEVED A CALL STATING WE NEED PERMISSION TO HAVE THE PHOTO PUT ON BUT WAS TOLD WE WONT BE CHARGED TODAY I RECIEVED A CALL FROM THE MEMORIAL PLACE STATING THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD TO GO AND REMOVE THE PHOTO THE DEED IS IN MY NAME BUT WHEN WE SORTED OUT THE HEADSTONE MY SISTER SIGNED BUT I SIGNED THE APPLICATION I WAS SENT CAN THEY JUST GO AND TAKE THE PHOTO OFF WHERE DO WE STAND REGARDS ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,