How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34271
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

Clare, So my Daughter finishes her Tech course this June,

Resolved Question:

Hi Clare, So my Daughter finishes her Tech course this June, and starts University in September. It has been an agreement between me and my ex. You say to double check
I can definitely stop payments in June this month. I have not had a conversation with my ex since 2004. My daughter
has mostly been living at her boyfriend's home this past year. My ex has caused me a lot of heart ache, that is why I want to be sure before I act!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.
You can stop now as your daughter has left secondary education and your ex can not make a claim to the CMS (new CSA)
Clare and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you