31090051

I need a uk based lawyer, My Son is held on remand

I need a uk based lawyer, My Son is held on remand for an horrendous act of violence, he was at the time taking anti depressants and sleeping tablets, we received suicide notes days before this incident... i am sure the incident was caused by the drug he was taking fuelled with alcohol. I need to use this as evidence and need to know the right lawyer to do this, i have done much research myself into acts of violence being caused by anti depressants and suicidal thoughts as well.

How long before i get an answer you took payment?

Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
JustAnswer lawyers can't take on cases or refer customers to lawyers.
However you can ask the Law Society for a recommendation or look at their database here:
http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
From your narrative it's not just a lawyer you need. The lawyer will have to instruct an expert witness, probably a doctor or a pharmacologist to report to the lawyer and give evidence at the trial as to the effects of these drugs and the chance of them and alcohol being responsible for your son's behaviour.
I hope this gives you a start.
Please leave a positive response so that I am credited for my time.