12826847

I resigned from my job due to issues. I had written letters

Customer Question

I resigned from my job due to issues. I had written letters to my manager over my displeasure with regard to the role not being as sold. Nothing was done so I was forced to resign. A colleague, who had left some weeks previously had been warned by our manager to delete all emails as the business manager would read them. As I had informed this colleague about my intention to take advice re a constructive dismissal case I felt deletion would be a good idea. However I have learnt that they have reinstated all my deleted emails on spurious grounds. As there was not a privacy policy and we were misled by the manager have they breached my privacy and/or any act?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. We're these work emails sent through work servers and on work equipment?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes they were.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
Lorraine
Thank you for your response, which I will now review. I will get back to you as soon as possible. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you