29905560

I suffer from palmoplantar pustuilites and have done for

Hi , I suffer from palmoplantar pustuilites and have done for 3 years during which I have had a lot of sick days from work, I work in a nursing home and have been there for 8 years. My concern is that I'm going to be made unemployed due to me not being suitable for my job due to health, I've been looking but most jobs involve me being on my feet a lot and using my hands a lot, can I get any help from benefits?
Liz
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. It is indeed possible to get help with benefits but whether you are eligible for these and what specific benefits you may get depends on many personal factors and your circumstances. I cannot tell you what you may get just from the information you have given me, especially as it is the Benefits office which makes the decisions, but your eligibility can be assessed by using the Governments Benefits Adviser tool, which you can access here:
http://www.entitledto.co.uk/benefits-calculator/startcalc.aspx?e2dwp=y
Does this answer your query?