12826847

I went to councelling a assault took

Customer Question

i went to councelling for depression a sexual assault took plac which i notified the group of they were to pay for my councilling elsewhere they didnt do this after me contacting them they now treat me invisible i had to pay 200 euro outta my pocket
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I went to a depression group for councelling the founder sexual abused me in few occassiions I wrote to the groupba meeting was held and o was told Councelling paid for i told them of councilling arranged they were to contact me and didn't so I had to pay 200 euro

Ok
What would you like to know aobut this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would like to know if i have a case against them

On what basis please?
What do you say they have or no done ?