12826847

GA-crb Deeds and Stipulations

Customer Question

Hi,I have build a wall at the front of the house which is 5ft high inclusive of (3) pillars but my neighbour has complained that the pillars make the wall to high and obstructs her vision when reversing out of her drive.

1)My question is can she make me reduce the pillars to 4ft 6inch.

2)Can she enforce the restrictive covenants regarding Fences. (worst case senario i've exceeded it by 4 inches max)?

(Their are properties on my road with walls with pillars upto 6ft high and walls below 3ft 6inches)

The deeds state the following:

Also to fence in the frontage of his land with a suitable wall or fence not more than 4feet 6inches or less than 3feet 6inches in height.All such walls or fences to be approved by the vendor)

Thanks Ali

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola i am willing to wait if someone can assist me if not then i would like the question cancelled.

Many Thanks

Ali

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please close the question..

Will i be able to get a refund?

Many Thanks

Ali

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/94qvf-ga-crb-deeds-stipulations.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
***@******.***