12826847

My wife and i both senior citizens have been subjected to a

Customer Question

My wife and i both senior citizens have been subjected to a hate campaign by our neighbour communal courtyard for 5 years 25 police visits blocking access reporting to the police if we pass her house to use the rear entrance i have just put a new bolt on the gate as aviolent burglary has just occurred close by and now she has come home after 4 days away and took the bolt off i reported for the 1st time to the merseyside police and had a community officer out he said he would talk to her ive had no response from him i have a case no and before writing this I rang 101 and i will contact the cpso ask the police have replied to my email and say it may constiture harrassment and gave me this web site
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
What would you like to know from me exactly?
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Do you still require help?