Alice H, Solicitor/Partner
Experience:  Partner in national law firm
30932268

Does thi constitute harrassment

does thi constitute harrassment
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SHE MOVED IN 5 YEARS AGO IT IS A COMMUNAL COURTYARD SHE TOLD MY WIFE AN I WE WE THE WRONG TYPE OF PEOPLE

TO LIVE IN THIS AREA AND BEGAN A 5 YEAR TORMENTMY FAMILY HAVE LIVED HERE 66 YEARS AND SHE TOLD US WE SHOULD BE IN A HOME OR A GRAVE

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
If this person has been regularly causing you distress then he bevaiour may well amount to harassment.The law which covers this kind of behaviour is the Protection from Harassment Act 1997. Other crimes such as threatending behaviour under the Public Order Act may also have been committed.If you have not done so already these incidents should be reported to the police for investigation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

WE ALSO HAVE A LETTER FROM HER WITH ALL THE THINGS WE SHOULD DO AND PHOTO,S OF THE WAY SHE BLOCKT ACCESS WITH CHAIRS AND BINS WOULD THESE ITEMS HELP MY CASE

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Anything that proves that you are the victims of harassment or some form of hate campaign will help and should be passed to the police.