13262538

Very confused about different information im getting on

Customer Question

hi very confused about different information im getting on if i can deport my husband back to Pakistan? im a british citizen i was introduced to my husband through his sister we married under islamic law but not registered in the uk, he was in the uk under a visitor visa which had run out but he never went back so he had overstayed, we tried to get him an indefinate leave to remain but he was refused, he wouldnt go back home, i found out i was pregnant by this time we wernt getting along fights caused by his family members he was abusive towards me as was my brother in law before my pregnancy and while i was pregnant, before birth both my husband and his brother were caught by the police in a seperate incident and are currently serving prison time he is due to get out next year or so he says, lately he and his family are threatening me and are abusive im scared for me and my child , im also currently in the process of divorcing him through our islamic channels but want to deport him too but have been getting conflicting information hence the confusion if you require more details i will be happy to oblige

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
You personally cannot deport your husband, only UK Visas and Immigration service can decide that.
You can notify them that you no longer support his application (if indeed you ever did) and confirm that you are not legally married.
However this is all that you can do
Please ask if you need further details