12826847

My ex has restraining order breaches

Customer Question

Hi, I am a non resident Mum. My ex has restraining order until further notice against him contacting me directly or indirectly after conviction of harassment in 2009. He has breached the order many times but due to family proceedings and being told by CAFCASS that we needed to communicate I didn't report to the Police. He is now threatening to take my son out of UK and I refused to allow it and his communications have become toxic, abusive again. I have reported to the Police but I am worried about the fact that I have not reported the breaches until now.

How old is the child and where does your ex wish to take him?