12826847

My wife works Princess Alice charity in Esher

Customer Question

My wife works for the Princess Alice charity in Esher for the last 10 years and not taken any time off sick until the last year since they have refurbished her shop that's she is the manager of my wife has complained about the lighting given her constant head aches and due to the area at the back of the shop she is not laid out correctly she has hurt her neck and back several times ,and so far they have done nothing,they sent my wife to a medical specialist and they told her company that they should do more to make my wife's working condition safer which they have not, since then I have sent her company lots of emails telling them to get it sorted other wise I will report them to the HSE and the Newspapers,which since then I have had the HSE visit them,And now they have asked my Wife to go for a Grievance meeting next Friday morning, I did say that I was going to be there but they have decided I can't go as I am not part of a Trade union ,so my wife asked a Work colleague But on Saturday this weekend Her Friend was advised at a Fair while she was out NOT to go to the meeting as they are Going to sack my wife due to me complaining about her unsafe conditions and me sending emails But my wife has done Notting wrong so how can they sack her????? they did promise that they was going to get lots of the items done while we was on holiday but it didn't happen ,we are spending over £105 per week on treatment to help my wife's pain,
All we have asked her charity to do was to make her work Environment safe,
Regards ***** *****
Sent from my iPad
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When is the disciplinary scheduled for?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - When is the disciplinary scheduled for?