12826847

We have applied evisa from an email

Customer Question

We have applied for 4 evisa from an email XXXX, we are four senior citizens and have been charged £69 each, which I find rediculious, I have tried to email them with my complaint, a visa to Turkey should only cost $20 max, can you advise me as what grounds to i have with this visa apllication website,XXXage 74***@******.*** XXXXX

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I would be willing to wait for your assistance, I will be away on holiday now until the 22nd June, so you have some time to get this question answered for us, thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes please, carry on, I will be on holiday from 11th June until 22nd June, so I will check your reply after that, good luck with our cause.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

So I have paid £47 pounds for nothing,if you can not help me, or find a suitable solicitor, then a refund would be in order, or at least a percentage of my fee be credited, what do you think?