12826847

My brother is searving a 6 year sentence. so far hes done

Customer Question

I have several questions, hope someone cam help. My brother is serving a 6 year sentence. Since january 2015. How long has he spend till now, as inside days and nights r counted? When will his sentence end? How can I get hold of a probational officer for him? I have rung them they said my brother hisself has to get in touch but he cant get hold of them? What is the procedure? How long will it take how do i get him out on prob.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can wait thanks
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Delete it ok