13262538

I had 2 social workers tuen up un anounced a couple of weeks

Customer Question

I had 2 social workers tuen up un anounced a couple of weeks ago saying my dissabled son had said during speech therephy that he was not fed at home and his 2 dads were fighting and it scared him, they asked questions for 2 hours were happy with the food etc and I proved son only has the 1 dad. next visit was just 1 social worker, she stayed for 2 hours also and went over the same questions. it was half term and children had to remain in the heat for 2 hours as she didnt want to talk infront of them. 3rd visit (friday just gone) over a hour visit wont give me any info. i dont know when they are coming next.
Has a Core Assessment been completed?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no core assessment just 3 visits so far to write down the answers to the huge list of questions they keep repeating. 2 hour visit then a 1 hour visit then another 2 hour visit again.

Have you received anything in writing from them at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ive not recieved anything just yet. they have not even made a new appointment just yet.

It sounds as though they were completing an Initial Assessment - described here
http://www.nacsa.co.uk/index.php/cs3-calculations
However you were and are entitled to know what they are doing and it should have been explained to you.
You shoudl make a formal complaint to the head of Children Service sin your area.
You can also get support and assistance here
www.frg.org.uk
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details