75100385

Jo C What is the best way to complain against a Barrister.

Hi Jo C
What is the best way to complain against a Barrister. I would like to report a barrister which in my opinion abuses the legal system by making false statements to the judge to win a case. And more sadly in couple of occasions the judges just believed him, because they didn't think a Councillor would lie until they were shown evidences.
Sorry can't help.
I'll opt out for others.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I have problem with my landlord and their agent and have been in court and tribunal a few times against them. However more than few times their counsel / barrister has lied and made untruth statements to win their case. There are more reasons, but I wouldn't like to mention it over here after a barrister in this site has opted out and I do not want to give more information, as that indicates how much they support each other in their community. basically I just want to know how I can report and make a complaint against him as in my opinion he is abusing the legal system.

Him being who the Barrister?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Against the Barrister who is representing my landlord and their agent.

You need to complain to the Bar Standards Board. They investigate complaints and can take action if necessary. Their website is:
www.barstandardsboard.org.uk/
You can do this at:
https://www.barstandardsboard.org.uk/complaints-and-professional-conduct/concerns-about-a-barrister/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience