How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Jo C What is the best way to complain against a Barrister.

Resolved Question:

Hi Jo C
What is the best way to complain against a Barrister. I would like to report a barrister which in my opinion abuses the legal system by making false statements to the judge to win a case. And more sadly in couple of occasions the judges just believed him, because they didn't think a Councillor would lie until they were shown evidences.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
Sorry can't help.
I'll opt out for others.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I have problem with my landlord and their agent and have been in court and tribunal a few times against them. However more than few times their counsel / barrister has lied and made untruth statements to win their case. There are more reasons, but I wouldn't like to mention it over here after a barrister in this site has opted out and I do not want to give more information, as that indicates how much they support each other in their community. basically I just want to know how I can report and make a complaint against him as in my opinion he is abusing the legal system.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Him being who the Barrister?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Against the Barrister who is representing my landlord and their agent.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
You need to complain to the Bar Standards Board. They investigate complaints and can take action if necessary. Their website is:
You can do this at:
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you