12826847

Got attacked while doing security cut to my face attacker not

Customer Question

Got attacked while doing security cut to my face attacker not caught can i claim
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

On patrol on open 17 acre site on a sunday night touched my data point turned round go to next point i was in a dead end the person was shouting at animal scum as he was in my face waveing his arms he caught. my face a few times then he ran of i did not know he had cut me on my face till i felt drips of my chin i was taken to hospital where i had 30 stwiches to my face

What specific loss did you suffer?
What was the actual money cost?
Who are you hoping to sue? Was he apprehended?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Money costs none. Feeling to my face numb in places no personapprended

Ok. Thanks.
Who are you hoping to sue then?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I dont know all ok on site then year ago astra zenika on site things started happening my firm said no extra guard just be vigalent no cameras working on site just a beam on main gate but you can get on site in about 50 places with out setting beam of

You do have a claim against the person who assaulted you. Since he was not apprehended that is not going to be possible to enforce and anyway he probably had no money.
You only have a pain and suffering claim which would be very low anyway so I wouldn't necessarily feel too disappointmed about that. It would cost far more to enforce than it would ever be worth.
In terms of your employers, they are not liable for the actions of third parties I'm afraid. This did not come about as a result of any negligence on their part. In any event, you would not have any greater claim against them than against the assaulter so it is not a huge loss.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Still under doctor for flashbacks nerves can i claim for this on my firms insurance as this affects my work

Not unless you can show some form of negligence on the part of your employer.
Also, pschological injury are hard to claim.