12826847

I am currently working as a Chief audit executive in a

Customer Question

Hi, I am currently working as a Chief audit executive in a leading private sector bank in India and my intention is to settle in UK in order manage my family business in UK. It is a chain of restaurants, where I had indirectly invested around $ 60,000 till date and in all, we are three (one is my nephew and the other is his friend) managing the show (myself from India) with a few recruited staff strictly as per UK laws. The company 'xyz Limited', in which my nephew and his friend are directors have completed their post graduation from the UK and presently are under 'Entrepreneur Visa'. Now I wish to know how I can legally enter UK and manage the affairs of the restaurants. What are the various ways and means? Is it possible for XYZ Limited to employ me as CEO looking to my experience and current status?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can wait till friday. If i cannot get an answer by tomorrow would like to cancel the question

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Since you could not give any answer to the question, please arrange to refund the money back to my account

Suresh Pai