UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

We would like to apply work sponsorship Turkish

We would like to apply for a work sponsorship for a Turkish national, the documents we need are quite complex is there any advice you can give us Including any areas that are may be more vital than others? Thank you
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
What does your company do?
What position would he hold in your company?
Have you been issued with a sponsorship license by the home office?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my company operates in the construction industry , we apply external rendering using machines.

he would be a rendering/ trainee operative

no I have not been issued with a license

the he young man in question is my daughters partner of four years we make regular trips to visit the whole family, yet he cannot gain access to our country

kind regards

james

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Is there not a way for him to come to the UK as a spouse of your daughter or is that not an option?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes but how do we go about that.
James
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Could you confirm how much you daughter is earning per year?
If she is not employed is it possible for you to employ her and pay her £18,600 gross per year?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Jodine has an income of£20880, this is made up of her job and income from a house she owns of £540 per month, the house is worth £120.000 and has no mortgage attached to it.
However in September she will be a full time student nurse so she will have the income from the house and nursing bank work.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
In this case she should be able to show that she meets the financial requirements for a fiancee visa. Provided she has been in the UK and has been receiving this income for at least 6 months she will be able to sponsor her partner to come to the UK. She will need to show 6 months bank statements, payslips from her employment, employment letter and evidence of her owning the property where she derives her income from.
He will need to come to the UK and will have 6 months to marry your daughter. Then after the 6 months he can apply from within the UK for a spouse visa which will be issued for 2.5 years.
When your he applies for a fiancee visa he will need to show evidence of booking for the wedding venue, catering etc in the UK to show their intention of marrying. She will also need to submit evidence of communication between her and her partner via telephone, evidence of her visiting etc All these documents must be submitted with the application.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.