Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE
13113900

One transport company still does not pay two invoices? 2nd

Customer Question

hi one transport company still does not pay two invoices? 2nd q: the same company doesnot pay fee for transport manager. I am working for him transport manager with monthly fee is £200, suma for all owed money is 5300 till this month
Expert:  Jenny replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. What reason has been given for failing to pay you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

still cash flow, paid other subjects

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
What have you done to date to recover the money? Have you sent a demand?
AJ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am spoke with them, sent emails, sms, invoices and statement every month.

Expert:  Alex J. replied 2 years ago.
Your options are:
1. Expensive option - contemplate court action - this is an undisputed debt so you could sue them to recover the money and then send the bailiffs in as a enforcement process. You would need to send a 7 day letter warning that if they do not pay you will commence proceedings https://www.moneyclaim.gov.uk/web/mcol/welcome - you can commence proceedings here;
2. In expensive option - if the debt is not disputed you could serve them with a statutory demand - it is a precursor to bankruptcy - the state demand forms are here - https://www.gov.uk/statutory-demands/overview
It will put them under massive pressure to pay as it comes with a 21 days penal notice - if they then do not pay you can commence winding up proceedings;
3. You try and agreement an installment plan with then - this will still keep the pressure on but at least you will have some money coming in.
I look forward to hearing from you.
AJ