12826847

Please can you help me. I have recently come back from

Customer Question

hello please can you help me. I have recently come back from Cyprus where I have lived for 7 years. During that time I was subject to a road rage attack which resulted in a dislocated jaw and post traumatic stress. For the last 3 years I have been trying to get my attacker to court but each time there has been delays made through his solicitors, and non appearences in court. my solicitors have been very slow in trying to get an out of court settlement and I have reached the stage where I think I have just got to let it go and draw a line under my losses. I have lost my house, job and have been living on the good will of friends and relatives. I appreciate that this maybe outside your remit but I am unable to afford going backwards and forwards to Cyprus for yet another postponement. sincerely ***** *****

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Cyprus, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hello Nicola, regretfully I thought that your answer was going to be as it is. I am going to draw a line underneath it and get on with my life. I have already wasted too much precious time trying to fight a very bad system, but I do thank you for trying on my behalf. With best wishes for your future, Jane XXX