75100385

Unfortunately I fell scam of thinking I was ordering

unfortunately I fell for the scam of thinking I was ordering a free sample but then had £198 deducted from my bank account.I realise I must swallow this however I was then sent more goods which I did not order and another £150 was deducted from my account.i returned these goods unopened in the packaging it arrived in and obtained a post office receipt.After weeks of emails back and forward with them saying they wanted a bar code as proof of posting they have finally admitted receiving the goods. Now they are saying that they are not in their original condition and are therefore refusing to refund my money.I am a pensioner and cannot afford to lose £348 is there nothing I can do?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the company concerned are based in turkey and will not submit an address.the address I returned the goods to is apparently only a warehouse

I would use the warehouse address and also report it to trading standards and Acton fraud.
Does that help?
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.