12826847

A question whetether the following beneficiary who is requesting

Customer Question

A question whetether the following beneficiary who is requesting funds under his mother's surname, the beneficiary holds his mother's surname NOT his fathter's name The funds are held in the father's blood line name. It was thought life would be simpler if all three children had the same name, and they could change their names when they become of Age - they still have their mother's name. As the blood line is different, from the Estate's Will as the father is the correct blood line is that sufficient to just record in the Will papers the situation and issue a cheque to the son in his mother's name after first checking and recording his identification? Identification to be requested and copies made Date of Birth, Marriage Certificate - or sighting one, Driver's Licence, Passport? Is this adequate? Before answering what is the arrangement costs etc? Thank you
PD
How old are the children and what does the Will actually say?