75100385

We have a neighbour who has just stuck windmills on the adjoining

We have a neighbour who has just stuck windmills on the adjoining fence that we paid for. He says he wants to stop birds landing .He has only been living there two months with the lady that owns the house. We had no previous problem. We just approached him about it and he says he will do whatever it takes to stop birfs landing and was quite rude. Just to confirm we dont have a bird problem in the area. What can we do. It looks insightly.?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just to clarify you both own the fence?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We paid for the fence and have continued the upkeep by replacing two panels beginning of this year

Ok, Then you can remove the windmills - the neighbour can't put them there. He needs your permission. If he still continues to do it then you can get a Solicitor to write a letter and ask him to stop.
If not then you can seek a Court injunction to stop him from doing this. But remember when you take them down, remember not to damage them otherwise it would be criminal damage.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.