13262538

My mum has cancer and thinks she is dying she has three sons

Customer Question

My mum has cancer and thinks she is dying she has three sons and a sister who is disabled my mum has asked my eldest brother to look after her sister if anything should happen in return she has said he can have the house although he has is own home . Is this lea gel even though she hasn't made a will . The deeds to the house says Mr and Mrs Rimmer own the house. My dad passed away 5yrs ago ... Should my mum have change the name on the deeds when he passed . My mum has asked my brother to pay myself and my youngest brother £10,000 pounds if he sells his home or my mums and his home
Mr Rimmer
My name is ***** *****
Is there any reason why your mother cannot make a Will now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No she won't make a wiil
If there is no will then in fact the house will have to be sold and the proceeds divided equally between the three of you - UNLESS your mother has transferred the property into your brother's name before she dies.
Please ask if you need further details as I am sure that you will