13262538

My decree absolute was on March 26 2015. My wife and I agreed

My decree absolute was on March 26 2015. My wife and I agreed financial tems which are the subject of a consent order. I have now been told by my wifes solicitor that I have to submitt to the court all of my financial holdings before the court will finally grant the absolute. I am mistified by this request as my wife does not want to claim anything from me other that half the value of our house. This is all outlined on the consent order signed by both of us. So is this request necessary?
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you
The form that needs to be completed and signed is this one
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/d081-eng.pdf
Without it the Consent Order will not be sealed by the courts.
Failure to complete it in full and accurately will mean that the Consent Order could be challenged in the future
Please ask if you need further details