75100385

Good morning , i am a sole trader who has carried out some

Good morning , i am a sole trader who has carried out some work for company who having not paid me are using threatening language and refusing to communicate despite my best efforts.
would you be able to advice or assist me with this issue
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a payment within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not pay you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial. Any threats should be reported to the Police.