12826847

My complaint to the FOS took 3 years to resolve because of

Customer Question

My complaint to the FOS took 3 years to resolve because of a lack of co-operation by Lloyds Bank. Eventually I received a refund of premiums paid, plus interest. I complained that I was left to repay a card balance at £40 per month, for a sum that my PPI should have cleared up completely.
Lloyds sent me their offered cheque, and I completed a box on their 6 page letter that referred to CLAIMS made. I have been forced to make repayments since 2002 to TSB who since the separation of the banks pass this on to Lloyds.
Lloyds inform me that I am due a full refund of money paid, but state that they are waiting for the FOS to agree the figure with them. I have sent numerous letters to FOS but have been unable to receive a response from the people that I address these to.
The paradox is that having waited for 13 years to resolve my claim, 3 years of which was initially with the assistance of the FOS (Ms Krystal Gill), I have received 50% or thereabouts of the money due to me. The bank accept that I have a balance due to me and blame the FOS for the delay!
I have since receiving the initial £6k premium refund, waited a further 21 months for a
response from the FOS.
What should I now do?
John Barry Bellenie
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
When was the last payment please?