12826847

I my name is***** Masere, originally from

Customer Question

I my name is***** Masere, originally from the Fiji Island, am currently serving in the British Army, where I've successfully served 13 yrs. I am married to a British lady, that holds a British Passport and also serving in the British Army. We've been married for 9 years. I have been medically discharged from the Army due to medical reason, I am now in the process of my Ressettlement period awaiting my final discharge date. I am now also in the process of applying my British Citizenship. My question is; will my application be rejected Or not as I have a speeding fixed penalty fine of 4 points and £267.00 fine? I have declared it but my andorsment runs out in July 2016. Please help.
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help with your question today.
Do you have any other convictions or cautions?