75100385

I HAVE A CAR ON HIRE PURCHASE I HAVE PAID MORE THAN ONE THIRD,MY

I HAVE A CAR ON HIRE PURCHASE I HAVE PAID MORE THAN ONE THIRD,MY QUESTION IS I KNOW THEY HAVE TO GET A COURT ORDER TO TO TAKE THE CAR FROM ME,BUT DOES THE COURT NOTIFY ME OF THE APPLICATION AND SO ALLOW ME TO RESPOND. MY REASON BEING i HAVE SPOKEN TO MY BANK AND HAVE AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK AND WILL THEN BE ABLE TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT OUTSTANDING
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
I am sorry to hear of your situation. Yes, the court will send you a notice of hearing. At that hearing you can decide whether to show up and if there is anything you want to say to the judge,
So yes you will be notified.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply to my question,I feel they have acted in a totally inappropriate manner in so much as I wanted to pay the arrears in two parts, one the week ending 30/5 and the second 26/6, but they would not allow this.Including my deposit I have paid £13k towards a vehicle that is to cost £21k. My second query is if I go to the court for the hearing is it likely to make a difference, is it possible for the judge to refuse the request to repossess. Colin Humber.

Colin as you can imagine it is always a matter of discretion for the judge. Clearly if there is a genuine dispute the judge can refuse to make such an order.
Does that help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it does,thanks for the prompt reply,I presume from what you have said I will be given the opportunity to put my point of view. Colin Humber

Yes of course.
I hope that helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your help Alex.

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?