75100385

Am I too late to lodge a claim concerning mis sold Swiss franc

Am I too late to lodge a claim concerning mis sold Swiss franc mortgage
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
When did the misselling occur please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I purchased the property in 2007
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2007
It's bad news I am afraid. You have 6 years to bring a claim under the Limitation Act 1980. This means you are out of time. If it's signed under a deed then you have 12 years to bring a claim under the act, so you need to check carefully.
I am sorry if this is not the firm answer you want but it depends on the document you have, if it's a deed you are ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not think I purchased via a deed and have probably left it too late although I am still paying a mortgage on the property and therefore it would futile to take action.
Sure. I will check to make sure as it is vital.
If not I am sorry it would be out of time. If that is the case I am sorry it's bad news but I have to be honest.
Can I clarify anything else for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Alex I accept your reply,I had been contacted by a solicitor who said that the deadline had been extended to Dec 2015.I thought this may have been bogus and had my suspicions .Thank you for your assistance,Abe
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?