12826847

I would like to know If I have right to any compensation

Hi ... I would like to know If I have right to any compensation on a not prove allegations of violence against my children that school has made to the police and not investigate properly from the child if him was telling the true story?
I am sorry but you do not.
They did not make allegations to the police. They reported their findings. They are a mandated reporting source. They have no option but to report certain things. It is an obligation placed upon them. They were not accusing you of anything. They were reporting what had come to their attention.
They have no power to determine whether a child is telling the truth or just mistaken. That is for the police.
I'm very sorry but I can only give you truthful information.