75100385

My name is*****'m founder of Maxi Gadgets company.

My name is***** founder of Maxi Gadgets company. We are selling Tablets and eBook readers.
We are planning to introduce new service to our company.
We would like to sell tablets with pre-installed/pre-prepared online education courses.
We have found few online sites where you can buy online courses and now my question is.
Can I buy the course from any of these sites only for my customer use?
We pay for the course and order based on our customers id details, put it in to tablet and send it to our customer... Is this legal or do we need to obtain permition to do that?
We would only sell what we buy. Buy 1 course sell 1 course.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
To be clear you are buying the software in effect on behalf of your customer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This actually isn't a software its more like PDF materials - like an online account where they can access all needed materials and yes I'm buying this and creating accounts on behalf of my customers... they are giving me permissions to do so and after creating them an acount I'm advising to change the password ***** they can make sure we will not have a access to it.

Ok. Yes it's legal as I assume the licence you purchase allows one use. The fact you don't use it personally makes no difference. Look at buying a pc, Microsoft licence windows but they don't assume the shop is going to personally use it. It is for the end user.
So yes you are fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's perfect. Thank you.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.