13262538

Claire I have received a divorce petition from my wife and

Customer Question

Claire I have received a divorce petition from my wife and we have informally agreed to a 10000 pound settlement from her to me for the equity in the house (which for clarification in in her name as she owned it before we met and when I sold my house we paid off some debts) I am happy with the settlement even though there is approximately 70,000 equity in the house as I do not want her to struggle or have to sell) however I am not sure how to answer question six on the d10(3) Form the first letter I got from her solicitor stated the agreed settlement
Thank you for your question and I will do my best to help you.
The Divorce is separate from the financial issues and you can put No as the answer to that question safely!
Please ask if you need further details