75100385

I recently had an offer accepted on a commercial property rang

i recently had an offer accepted on a commercial property rang two local solicitors regarding the conveyancing -after instruction one 2 weeks later i was informed from the agent selling that some on else had purchased the property now ive found out its one of the solicitors we spoke too regarding the purchase has brought it -is this illegal ?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know whether contracts has been exchanged ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there no contracts had been signed however a letter of acceptance was signed by returned to the soliciter the property was due for auction and our offer Withdrew it from auction ,
Its bad news I am afraid, unless contracts are exchanged either party can pull out at any time. Its not illegal what the Solicitor has done, just very poor. But until contracts are exchanged no party is bound.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.