75100385

There. Looking bit of legal advice if possible my

Hi There.
Looking for a bit of legal advice if possible my friend I have a REPOSSESSION & court eviction notice on my property for the 17th June, with mortgage arrears of £10.990 that is the amount the lender had taken me to court for.. After consulting the lenders legal team I managed to BAKS pay £10.000 with £990 outstanding hoping to negotiate the remainder over a period of time. However this amount has increased from £990 to £2800 with the overlap of 2 months with all the legal stuff happening. If that makes sense.. I would like to know, the initial court case was for £10.990 & if i paid the remainder £990 would this stop the eviction notice as i have satisfied the the court arrears! Been on the phone today to the lenders legal team are say they want the total arrears to date totalling £2800 to stop eviction.. I did try to negotiate these £2800 monies going forward with a structured repayment plan but they are unrepentant.. Any advice would be appreciated - Thankyou Mark
Hello Mark my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You should consider applying to Court to stay the eviction given the low level of arrears. But sadly you need to pay all the costs and arrears mentioned in the Judgment to satisfy the possession order.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex - Thankyou for the swift reply 2 things to clarify if possible!

1 - So if i have satisfied the possession order for total of £10.990 that will clear the impending eviction

2 - If i need to can I apply to the court for a stay of execution with the eviction date so close which is this Thurs 17th June..

1. Yes
2. Yes you can do this. But the sooner the better.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.