12826847

Can I go back to court after 3 years to go against a

Customer Question

Hi can I go back to court after 3 years to go against a consent order
I am having papers served on me to sign to release morgage to ex which was in consent order
I did not seak legal advise at the time
And was under pressure as she had thrown my 14 year old son out and we were living in one room and took 10,000 to try rent a flat , later I found out I was ill with heart condition, I felt I was pressured to sign
There was land at back of house and she told me had a pressvation order on , but she texted me at one point after laughing saying she could sell it !
What was the value of all the assets declared to the court?
What financial disclosure had taken place?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I didn't declare them to the court, my ex did , I didn't see sny of this , I just got paid 10,000 and kept my name on morgage till she could afford to take it off , that's why she is trying to serve papers on me , house probably worth 250 , 000 and morgage is about 150,000
She said there was a pressvation order on a tree so land could not be sold , but at a later date she laughed and said she could sell the land now
Was there a court hearing at all?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It just had to go to county court to be witnessed, for the final divorce , I didn't go in front of a judge
What actually happened at court - did you attend?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No , the order was just sealed by courts , the solictor sent it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No I didn't it was just sent from solictors
Which court dealt with the matter - and just to confirm - at NO point did a solicitor deal with this on your behalf?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I went in to to her Solictor and signed it in there with a Solictor that's in her offices , Slough county court
Has she actually sold the land?
Do you know how much the property is worth now?