75100385

Good Afternoon, Ryanair agreed to reimburse me £500. that I spent on flights last Xmas.

Good Afternoon,
Ryanair agreed to reimburse me £500. that I spent on flights last Xmas. This was due to cancellation. I have contacted them on numerous occasions & they promise they will make it a priority to credit my account but I am still waiting. If I email them they claim not to have seen it & when I ring it costs me approx. £20.00 each time. Please advise if you can. Thank you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.