12826847

How can I make a further application to the Court on an agreement

Customer Question

How can I make a further application to the Court on an agreement that both parties will not upset or interfere with one another. However, my neighbour has a dog that for the past 3 years has caused a great deal of friction between us, mainly over its barking. Environmental Health have issued an abatement notice which commences from 3 July for 21 days in which time they hope that the dog will be brought under control. I was awarded costs against her on another matter and part of the agreement was that neither neighbour would cause nuisance or annoyance to the other. Can I now make further application to the Court over her breaking the conditions of the agreement.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did the Court make an order in YOUR favour originally please?