12826847

I have been setup in an incident where I pushed someone over

I have been setup in an incident where I pushed someone over in a shop. I have been to police interview and one month later been told to attend the police station to accept term of not going to the shop for 6 weeks and to pay £25 as compensation.
I am a disabled person on bennefit but recently my legal understanding is intermittant. Will the £25 be and end to the matter and is it lawful for the £25 to be taken from me. Could there be consiquences if I pay the £25. Could there be consiquences if I don't pay the £25 because I believe (apart from been set up) that the injuries were inflated.
Is this a conditional caution offer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I believe so. Can it carry a fine/compensation? If so can I expect this to be the limit of any other claims because I beleive the description of injuries were inflated.

Yes, it can. A conditional caution can carry any conditions that the police choose as it is always open to the defendant to refuse and invite a charge.
You don't have to pay this. Ultimately it is voluntarily.
If you do not though they will charge you and send you to court. That is the only consequence.
If you are being asked for £25 only then that is a very good deal. If you went to court you would be lucky if the outcome where not ten times that amount.